|NATURAL TECHNOLOGY - SOAP
Required: Lye, Fat
Note: Parts are by weight
- Add 3 parts water to non-aluminum pot.
- Add 1 part lye to water. Water will become hot!!
- Melt 8 parts of fat in another container.
- Allow both lye/water and fat containers to cool to warm. Fat should remain a liquid.
- Pour fat into lye/water container.
- Stir vigorously with a wood stick every few moments until mixed.
- Cover container with a lid.
- Allow to harden for several days.
- Remove soap from container.
- Allow to air cure for 3 weeks.
<---Back To Natural Technology